Cask offers a portfolio of innovative ITIL® training courses at the Awareness, Foundation, Practitioner, Intermediate and Expert levels that include certification.
What We Offer
Cask licenses high quality training materials, offers industry expert instructors, and organizes full logistics from intake through certification. Our solutions are used by training and consulting organizations, universities, governmental and commercial organizations for training internal and external IT professionals.
Benefits to Using Cask’s ITIL Course Material
- Flexible Course Design: Modular course materials allowing organizations to flexibly design programs that are most suitable to their needs
- Comprehensive Materials: Digital reference materials via an e-reader, classroom workbooks, access to online self-study programs available after the course
- Expert Instructions: Instructors at a minimum hold the ITIL Expert certification and have years of hands-on experience.
- Fast time to results: Make use of compelling case studies, exercises, group discussions, and other interactive learning approaches.
Cask provides many flexible offerings in its suite of ITIL courses. From traditional classroom courses to eLearning and virtual classroom, Cask offers a solution to fit your ITIL training requirements.
- Awareness Level: ITIL Awareness Course – Virtual Classroom, eLearning
- Foundation Level: ITIL Foundation – Classroom, Virtual Classroom, Blended, eLearning
- Practitioner Level: ITIL Practitioner – Classroom, Virtual Classroom
- Intermediate Level: RCV, OSA, SOA, PPO, SS, SD, ST, SO, CSI – Classroom, Virtual Classroom, Blended
- Advanced Level: ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle – Classroom, Virtual Classroom, Blended
- Expert Level: ITIL Expert Program—Classroom, Virtual Classroom, Blended
Cask offers a wide range of ITIL courses that are open to everyone.
ITIL, PRINCE2, MoV and RESILIA are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.