Cask offers a comprehensive portfolio of IT training courses delivered in traditional classrooms, blended learning, virtual classroom, and eLearning.
All courses are developed by a team of highly trained and experienced instructional designers who work closely with industry Subject Matter Experts. This unique dynamic results in the most innovative and instructionally solid IT Best Practice training courses in the world. Cask course material is kept current and up to date with the latest versions and releases and instructors are experts within the domain.
- ITIL®: Training courses to assist ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) users at Awareness, Foundation, Practitioner, Intermediate and Expert levels, including certification. More | Schedule
- ITIL® Expert Program: An accelerated program for IT professionals to achieve ITIL Expert Level in half the time. Lifecycle and Capability tracks available. More | Schedule
- Cloud Computing: Most comprehensive portfolio of Cloud Computing courses available including Awareness, Associate, Professional Level, and Business Simulation options.
- Project Management: Training courses in PMP® and PRINCE2® methodologies provide the skills needed to practically apply project management knowledge in real life.
- COBIT® Courseware: Scenario based courses helping participants to understand the principles and concepts of COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology) and apply these to their day to day business practice.
- ISO/IEC 20000: Training courses that assist IT consultants and implementation teams in implementing ISO/IEC 20000. Suited for internal IT auditors in using the standard for assurance activities, and offers a base level of understanding to IT and business users.
- Kepner Tregoe®: The four fundamental KT processes (Situation Appraisal, Problem Analysis, Decision Analysis and Potential Problem Analysis) covered in the course enable professionals to apply a common step-by-step approach to troubleshooting.
- DevOps: DevOps training is the starting point for an organization going on the DevOps journey. Available courses at the Associate, Practitioner, and Expert Level.
- RESILIA™: Cyber Resilience Best Practices is designed to help commercial and government organizations around the world prevent, detect and correct any impact cyber attacks will have on the information required to do business. Courses available at the Awareness, Foundation, and Practitioner Levels.
- LeanIT: Portfolio that enables professionals to support corporate introduction and development of Lean IT implementations with four distinct courses, Lean IT Foundation, Lean IT Kaizen, Lean IT Leadership or Coach.
ITIL, PRINCE2, MoV and RESILIA are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.