The Cloud Essentials course is a 12-hour, interactive learning experience that prepares participants for the CompTIA Cloud Essentials™ Professional(CEP) certification.
The course provides a balanced curriculum and addresses the business and technical perspectives of cloud computing. It also explains how to adopt, operate, and govern the cloud. The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated CompTIA Cloud Essentials™ Exam to become a CompTIA Cloud Essentials™ Professional(CEP).
Scenario-driven learning has always been one of the key success factors of ITpreneurs’ courses because it puts the participants in the right mindset to apply the principles in a realistic setting. The scenarios included in this online course present a real-world connect using situations that can occur in the day-to-day life of participants. In addition, interactivities such as quizzes and assignments add to the interactive nature of this course. At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the common terms and definitions of cloud computing.
- Comprehend the business benefits and business considerations of cloud computing.
- Understand cloud computing from a technical perspective and recognize the various techniques, methods, challenges, and types of clouds.
- Understand the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management.
- Explain typical steps that lead to the successful adoption of cloud computing, and understand the implications for an organization.
- Recognize the compliance, risk, and regulatory consequences of cloud computing and its financial and strategic impact on an organization.
Cloud Certification Candidates
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Analysts
- Small and Midsized Business Owners
- Specialist (IT, security, infrastructure, services, systems, test, and so on)
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
- IT Management