Cask offers a complete benefits package designed with our employees’ needs in mind. We strive to take an “employee first” approach. Benefit options include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance – Medical and dental insurance is available for all full-time employees. Cask pays a portion of the premium costs, allowing us to offer group rates to our employees and various plans to choose from.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability – Cask offers short-term and long-term disability coverage to our employees.
- Term Life Insurance and AD&D – Cask offers employees term life insurance and AD&D coverage. Additional coverage is offered and can be purchased through a group rate for the employees and their spouses and/or dependents.
- Optional Insurance Coverage – Optional plans are available to our employees at a low cost: Group Universal Life, Employee Purchase Program, Theft Identity, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Legal Services, Homeowners/Renters Insurance and Pet Insurance.
- Employee Rewards – Cask rewards employees who go above and beyond their expected job duties through our bonus program.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Flexible spending accounts are offered to Cask full-time employees for health care and child care related costs. This allows eligible employees to increase their spendable dollars through tax savings.
- 401(k) Plan – Cask offers a competitive 401(k) plan to all employees who meet the eligibility requirements.
- Employee Assistant Programs/Support Services – In an effort to assist our employees in balancing their work and personal lives, Cask provides access to assistance with education, legal, financial, and emotional health as well as global travel assistance providing legal and emergency medical protection for the employee and their family while on travel.
- Employee Training – Employees are offered training that directly applies to their position. This includes certifications, seminars, and industry conferences.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Cask provides PTO for all full-time employees.
- Holidays – Cask follows the Federal government’s holiday schedule and offers its employees 10 holidays per year.
- Additional Paid Time Off – Full-time employees are granted additional paid time off for jury duty, voting, military service, and bereavement.