Unlock the Hidden Value of Your IT Investments & Create Value with Service + Financial Management
We will challenge the way you think about IT Financial Management (ITFM) and the strategic linkage to IT Service Management (ITSM) that will provide your organization the key to unlock the promises and expectations associated with ITFM. This includes less understood concepts in both the ITFM and ITSM frameworks that lead to new capabilities that can elevate your organization from a cost center to a business partner and will change the dialog you have with your customers from “why does IT cost so much” to “we’d like to buy more of that.” We clarify the nature and strategic importance of the Service Portfolio and what constitutes fully functioning services that will be a game changer for your organization.Read More →
ServiceNow’s Governance Best Practices
ServiceNow and Cask bring you the latest eBook on best practices for Governance with the ServiceNow tool. The purpose of this e-book is to provide you with the tools to create a governance foundation that is scalable and easy to manage. In this eBook you will learn:
- Required baseline processes for success
- Technical best practices and tips
- Links to related documents and articles
Maximize the Value of Your Investment with Cyber Insurance
According to CNN, “there were almost 61,000 cyber attacks and security breaches across the entire federal government in 2014.” Don’t let this happen to your organization!
Download our white paper to learn how you can maximize the value of your organization by investing in cyber insurance.Read More →
Business Resilience: What is It? Why Should You Care?
How do you ensure that your business is resilient?
In today’s complex global environment, businesses that want to continue to thrive and succeed need to pro-actively monitor and manage risk across their organization (People, Processes, Technology and Information) and have a well-defined strategy in place to facilitate such management. Download our latest white paper to better understand how to ensure that your organization stays resilient.
This white paper will discuss:
- The importance of the concept of business resilience
- How to best integrate business resilience into an organization
- The best practice areas in which to achieve resilience
Read More →
Stop Defending Your Budget and Start Selling Your Services
Does the thought of another budget planning meeting give you fits of anxiety? That doesn’t need to be the case. Download our latest white paper to better understand how to use Technology Business Management best practices to align your service capabilities with business needs. This white paper will teach you how to:
- Articulate business value by understanding what you sell, not what you do
- Align your Service Catalog with a Service Portfolio to show value
- Use the Service Portfolio to plan and forecast your service investments
- Tune your business planning process to enable Service Portfolio Management and Investment Based Budgeting
Read More →
Services University: How To Transform Higher Education IT Organizations With A Services Focus
Are Higher Education IT departments different from IT departments in other industries? The answer is yes and no. Download our latest white paper to better understand how to transform your IT organization to a services based organization. This white paper covers a variety of topics including:
- Understanding your customer base
- Where to begin when defining services in order to get the true power of Service Management
- How to organize your services, and naming your services in a way that will resonate with your customer base
- Techniques to motivate your customers to consume services
Acheiving FITARA Compliance
The Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA) is here. Both the regulation and OMB’s guidance require changes in the way CIO’s run their organizations, manage their portfolio of IT investments, and lead their people.
Now, as never before, each Federal Agency CIO has exclusive responsibility and accountability for all IT resources within their organization. They are expected to immerse themselves in managing the IT acquisition and procurement process, the IT workforce development, and IT management – including transparency, planning, and budget activities. (more…)