TIPA (Tudor IT Process Assessment) is an internationally-recognized framework that uses the principles of the ISO/ IEC 15504 standard and ITIL® for IT process assessment within an organization.
The framework offers a turnkey solution to determine the maturity levels of IT processes and enables process improvements. TIPA addresses the need for a standardized process assessment methodology in the field of IT Service Management.
The main benefit of TIPA is that it provides an organization with an objective and structured view of the current maturity level of its ITSM practices. This helps the organization to:
- Identify strengths, weaknesses and improvement areas
- Set objectives for an improvement initiative
- Monitor progress and demonstrate merits of improvement actions
Additional benefits of TIPA include:
- Offers a vendor-neutral, structured and repeatable evaluation method
- Enables process improvement through goal-setting objective measurement leading to improvement of ROI on ITSM projects
- Allows standardization to compare process-maturity with other organizations in the industry
Cask LLC’s overall performance for an ITIL Maturity Assessment using TIPA and Rapid Improvement workshop exceeded our expectations. The efficiency of Cask’s on site consultation and the quality in the deliverables has enabled us to shape and hone our Request and Service Catalog strategic roadmap. Cask LLC’s professionals demonstrated a deep understanding across the entire breadth of IT Service Management and quickly understood our strategic priorities which enhanced the overall engagement effectiveness and success.
Vice President, KeyBank Enterprise Technology
For more information please CONTACT US or download the flyer using the link on the left.